Reach Children’s Hub joins the global platform to become a Cisco Networking Academy. Reach is excited to collaborate with Cisco to provide free technology training for the community in order to create sustainable job opportunities.
This March, Reach will launch a 3 month pilot offering a self-led digital course in the essentials of Cybersecurity. The participants will also join a group employability programme. The programme is limited to 15 spaces.
- The course is suitable for anyone who wants to develop certified technical skills or is considering a career change. The programme is completely free
- The participants do not require to have any relevant experience in the technology sector
- The course is online. This means that you can choose where, when and how you do it
- Welcome applications from all Hounslow residents
The course will prepare the participants to understand the essentials, and will lead to more advanced courses and career opportunities within the network.
The CEO of Reach Foundation, Ed Vainker, said: “We are delighted to be working closely with local businesses. We know that the community has been badly affected by the crisis and we all need to find solutions which are robust, efficient and serve the local people and families.”
Two virtual information events (over Zoom) will be held on the 24th of February at 5pm and the 1st of March at 11am.
Please register your interest here: https://forms.gle/7JcSFvTmvu5QhWueA
- The participants need to be 16+ to take part
- Applications are welcome from all Hounslow residents. Priority will be given to residents of TW13 and TW14
If you would like further information please email: email@example.com